Our politicians need a serious Shakeup to #StopAdani!
After our wins on Westpac, CommBank and our most recent massive National Day of Action - with thousands of people making human signs - people are taking the momentum from these wins and turning up at actions across the country on the doorsteps of their local MPs.
These actions will kick off from November 20-24th.
We are organising fun, creative and noisy actions at the office of our local MPs where we will be getting loud to shakeup their support for Adani. Approval for the $1bn tax payer loan to the coal mine could be imminent, so we need to make sure that there is no chance Adani will get the money over the summer by ramping up our actions in the final sitting weeks of parliament.
Let's shake it up! - RSVP to an action near you:
- Sydney: #StopAdani Shakeup at Malcolm Turnbulls office - Tue 21 Nov
- Western Sydney (Paramatta): Shake up Julie Owens office to #StopAdani - Thu 23 Nov
- Melbourne: Shakeup at Bill Shorten's office - Tue 21 Nov
- Hobart: Shakeup Eric Abetz Office - Thur 23 Nov
- Canberra: #StopAdani Shakeup at Gai Broddtman's office - Thu 23 Nov
- Canberra: Shake up at Andrew Leigh's office - Fri 24 Nov
If these actions are too far away, you can find different events hosted by other Stop Adani crew or even make your own event here.
Don't forget to RSVP and we will see you at one of our #StopAdani Shakeup actions
Together we can #StopTheLoan and #StopAdani from wrecking our Reef, our climate and our future.