Where the Money Goes
We are a grassroots network that is grassroots funded. We are powerful because of the support of thousands of Australians - young and old - who believe in a vision for a better, fairer world powered by 100% renewable energy. Your contribution will support young people to be leaders in the climate movement, to run strategic campaigns to keep fossil fuels in the ground, and empower young people to realise they can make a difference.
Donating is Secure
You can make a one-off or recurring donation through our secure form above. The form is powered by PayPal's PayFlowPro. Check out our privacy and web security policy here for more security information. If you want to make a change, cancel, or update your donation, please notify us at email@example.com. All amounts are in AUD unless otherwise specified.
Other Ways to Donate
If you prefer not to donate online, you can make one-off donations by direct debit into our bank account. Please label the donation with the prefix CC followed by your name (e.g., CCJohnSmith).
Account Name: AYCC Gift Fund
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 154 822 951
In certain special circumstances, we are able to refund donations up to 30 days after the date of donation. To do this, submit your receipt and explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are unable to refund donations after that period.Donate
Kerry Scarlett posted about Send Malcolm a Fax on Facebook 2016-05-23 17:42:19 +1000Send a fax to Malcolm! Use old school technology to reach our PM who won't let go of old school fossil fuels.
Malcolm's out of touch climate policy is as old school as the fax machine we'll send your message on. What's your message for Malcolm?1,191 faxes
Malcolm Turnbull isn’t leaving old school technology like coal, oil and gas behind, so we'll get our message to him using old school communication - the fax machine!
Our Prime Minister has had plenty of time to unshackle us from the coal wagon that has ruled his party for too long. Global warming is happening right before our eyes with the Reef bleaching and temperature records being broken across the country, but the government continues to prop up the big polluters with handouts and approve new fossil fuel projects.
Write to the PM’s office today and we’ll fax your message off, with thousands of others, on Friday the 27th of May. Imagine his office being flooded with fax messages calling on him to get with the times!
Here are some messages you could use, but it's best to create your own:
- Hey Malcolm! Propping up fossil fuels is as out of touch as this fax machine. Young people what a safe climate future to look forward to, with new awesome clean energy technology, not the old school fossil fuels of the past.
- Hi Malcolm, you say you’re all about innovation but why are you so obsessed with fossil fuels and cutting jobs at the CSIRO? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Hey mate, coal is over. Adani’s Carmichael coal mine would mean game over for the Reef and our climate - please put the brakes on this dangerous project, and rule out Federal funding for it.
- Dear PM Turnbull, I want you to supercharge the transition to new clean technology, and do away with the old stuff that’s warming our planet - it’s time to get Australia back to the future.
- Hey Mr PM, my name is [_____] and I know you signed the Paris climate agreement, but you haven’t followed through with action - I’m calling on you to leave the fossil fuels in the ground and switch to 100% renewable energy. Can you commit?
Our you could write a poem or anything, make it as creative as you like! You could even upload a drawing if you want!
We’ll be livestreaming the faxing so you can watch it all unfold. If you’d like to get a notification when it happens, subscribe to our Facebook page here.