Gemma Borgo-Caratti published Adani have secured financial close in The Feed 2018-11-30 10:16:38 +1100
Breaking news right now, reveals that Adani have secured financial close for the dangerous Carmichael coal mine - and they’re trying to start construction before Christmas.Read more
Today, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change released a report showing that a rapid transition to clean energy is needed if we have any hope of keeping global warming below 1.5 degrees.Read more
I don’t know about you, but when I look at the state of politics in this country I feel extremely frustrated.Read more
The Government is trying to silence our voices by pushing through a trio of bills which would effectively force us to close down.Read more
Gemma Borgo-Caratti published Turnbull changing the rules again in The Feed 2017-09-19 11:19:47 +1000
Turns out this government is so desperate to hand taxpayer money to coal mining billionaires that they’re willing to change the rules yet again.Read more
Where the Money Goes
We are a grassroots network that is grassroots funded. We are powerful because of the support of thousands of Australians - young and old - who believe in a vision for a better, fairer world powered by 100% renewable energy. Your contribution will support young people to be leaders in the climate movement, to run strategic campaigns to keep fossil fuels in the ground, and empower young people to realise they can make a difference.
Donating is Secure
You can make a one-off or recurring donation through our secure form above. The form is powered by PayPal's PayFlowPro. Check out our privacy and web security policy here for more security information. If you want to make a change, cancel, or update your donation, please notify us at email@example.com. All amounts are in AUD unless otherwise specified.
Other Ways to Donate
If you prefer not to donate online, you can make one-off donations by direct debit into our bank account. Please label the donation with the prefix CC followed by your name (e.g., CCJohnSmith).
Account Name: AYCC Gift Fund
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 154 822 951
In certain special circumstances, we are able to refund donations up to 30 days after the date of donation. To do this, submit your receipt and explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are unable to refund donations after that period.Donate
It’s not often that we reflect on how much incredible change we are making. When you’re so busy fighting the bad guys, it’s easy to forget to reflect on the wins along the way.Read more
Gemma Borgo-Caratti published Malcolm Turnbull is literally cooking the Reef in The Feed 2017-03-16 14:55:41 +1100
This week, in some sort of devastating deja vu, we’ve learnt that our favourite Nemo’s home, the Great Barrier Reef, has suffered a second year of coral bleaching across huge swathes of our national treasure 😢Read more
The Prime Minister's office: 02 6277 7700
Check out the talking points on the left to guide your conversation and then tell us how it went.69 calleds
Malcolm Turnbull made us a promise during the election to ensure there would be no public money for Adani.
Just yesterday we found out that an application has been submitted for a federal loan to Adani’s railway link. Two weeks after the Election we need to make sure that PM Malcolm Turnbull doesn’t break his first election promise.
Call his office right now and tell him why he needs to keep his promise and step in make sure this loan doesn’t go ahead. Remember to take a few deep breaths and stay calm if this is your first time.
(02) 9327 3988
Here are some talking points:
- Hi, my name is ___ from ___. I’m calling about the announcement of an application for a federal loan for the railway link for Adani’s project.
- I’m really concerned about this project going ahead. Malcolm Turnbull made a promise during the election that there would be no public money for Adani and I expect him to keep it.
- I think it’s outrageous that he’s put a Minister who is a climate denier and who thinks Adani’s project has economic benefits in charge of these loans. Adani’s own experts were in court saying that the project would deliver less than 1500 jobs and we’ve already seen 14 international banks pull out of this project.
- I want the Prime Minister to put money into upgrading us to 100% renewable energy not putting more money into dirty fossil fuel projects.
- I want the Prime Minister to know that I stand with thousands of Australians across the country who are really concerned about Adani’s coal projects and will do whatever it takes to stop this project.