Bill Shorten, It's Time to Stop Adani
Call Bill Shorten today and ask him to stand on the right side of the fence (and history) by committing to stopping Adani.
(03) 9326 1300
If this is your first time calling, you're going to be great, take a deep breath and just pick up the phone! You'll probably speak to a helpful staffer.
Here are some talking points for you to use on the phone:
- Hi there, my name is XXX and I'm from XXX
- I’d like to leave a message for Mr Shorten about the Adani coal mine.
- I was stoked to hear Mark Butler say that he doesn’t want any mine in the Galilee to go ahead, including Adani. That means so much to me, I am passionate about climate change because [share why this issue matters to you]
- I watched Mr Shorten's interview with Barry Cassidy, and it seems you won’t take a stance like Mark Butler
- I know Labor is serious about action on climate change, but without a policy to limit the export of climate damaging fossil fuels, all the benefits of a strong renewables policy would be undone.
- Could you please let Mr Shorten know that there are tens of thousands of people across the country who would back Labor to stop Adani’s mine.
- Thank you for your time
Call Bill Shorten today on (03) 9326 1300 and show the strength of support to #StopAdani
Will you call?
Help us reach our goal of 146 calleds