Call Melissa Price Today: (02) 6277 7920
Demand Our Government Rule out Any New Coal in the Galilee Basin
Will you take a minute and call Minister Price's office on (02) 6277 7920
Wondering what to say on the phone? We've put together some easy talking points...
- Hi, my name is xxx and I live in xxx.
- I’m calling today to ask Minister Price not to provide environmental approvals to the MacMines China Stone coal mine.
- This project is likely to significantly harm Queensland's water resources, not to mention make contributions to dangerous global warming at a time when we need to be transitioning rapidly to clean energy.
- Minister Price should rule out approving MacMines’ China Stone coal project until a cumulative environmental impact assessment of ground and surface water from Adani, MacMines and all other mines in the Galilee Basin has been completed.
- Please make sure this message and my name are passed on to the Minister, as her decision on this issue is due in the coming weeks.
- Thank them for their time!
Let us know how you go!
Call (02) 6277 7920 today and ask Environment Minister Melissa Price not to give environmental approvals to the proposed China Stone coal mine in the Galilee Basin.
Will you call?
Help us reach our goal of 57 calleds