The climate movement must be united in a call for justice with First Nations communities here and black communities across the US who have experienced & fought back against hundreds of years of systemic violence and discrimination. There is no climate justice without racial justice and First Nations justice. We have a vision for a better world - racism, discrimination and police brutality have no place in our future.
💰Where you can donate in solidarity💰
- Justice for Yuendumu: Inquiry on Police shooting
- Justice for Tanya Day
- Justice for David Dungay Junior
- In Memory of Joyce Clarke #JusticeforJoyce
- FreeHer by Sisters Inside: Free Aboriginal women from imprisonment over fines (WA)
- WAR - Warriors of Aboriginal Resistance. Please donate directly to - BSB: 633000 Account Number: 154594758
🖥 Take online action 🖥
- Sign the Clean out our prisons open letter to stop deaths in custody because of COVID-19
- Sign the Petition to to change Victoria’s destructive public drunkenness laws and create genuine community health alternatives to incarceration.