AYCC NSW Big Picture Thinking 1: Values & DNA
This is an opportunity for the NSW grassroots network to feed in your perspectives on our values, vision, theory of change and areas to improve as a movement. Here are two main goals for the sessions:
1. Build understanding and excitement around the strategic planning process across our grassroots network
2. Collect input on AYCC’s values, strengths, weaknesses and areas of opportunity for us in the current landscape
Any current volunteers are welcome to take part - whether they’ve been around 5 years or 5 minutes! In the current context, we’re running this n in a webinar format to increase accessibility and align with physical distancing measures.
What are we gonna be talking about?
- AYCC and Seed’s strategic plan will set the vision, direction and priorities of the movement over the next three years
- Through the strategic planning process, we’ll grapple with some big questions about how to create change, have impact and live our values of climate justice
- By being part of these discussions, you can help share the direction of the movement and create something really inspiring
- Whether you’re brand new to the movement or have been around for ages, everybody’s thoughts and big ideas are super welcome ❤️🌿⚡️
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/8061596209
Holding online events like this allow us to join together from across NSW. Everywhere we are on this continent is unceded Aboriginal land, and we pay our respects to elders, past, present and emerging. We cannot have climate justice without justice for First Nations people.
Google map and directions