Western Sydney Monthly Meeting in GLENBROOK!
Hey all! If you are a resident of Western Sydney or in the general vicinity of the Blue Mountains or Sydney, come along and meet our crew this month!
We are an extremely diverse bunch and love to have a good chat about what’s been happening in our communities, how we can help particular causes and train up to stop Adani’s Carmichael coal mine.
This month we’ll be reflecting on our Westpac actions, NSW State Summit, and getting ready for Power Shift National Summit - coming up in July! There’ll be plenty of opportunities for socialising - there are plenty of cafes around Glenbrook that we can explore later in the day!
- picnic rug, snacks or lunch etc if you like!
- ideas for Westpac & Stop Adani actions & social media!
- suggestions for local fundraisers so that Western Sydney AYCC can travel to Melbourne for Power Shift
- opportunities for AYCC to get involved in Western Sydney
- updates on your local/uni groups
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Contact Georgia about any enquiries: 0439254458
Blue Mountains, NSW 2773
Google map and directions